Thursday, February 19, 2009

Harry Potter is black...?

So, in honor of Black History month, m dorm is hosting a trivia game. About a couple of days ago, the little flyers went up on the halls around the dorm adertising this. I first noticed the signs on my way to class when my roommate pointed to it. I thought she was saying she wanted to go, until I actually looked at the poster.

The bottom of the poster was lined with three pictures. Oprah Winfrey. A black olympic medalist. and Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter...

Let me say that again: Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter.

Is the trivia going to be "Who from this list isn't black?" or "Which of these things is not like the other?"


Everytime I pass the signs now, I laugh... a lot. I noticed I hadn't written on here in a while, and thought I'd share. I had intended to write about Mario, but I have a paper to write for tomorrow... boo. But hey, you have a monologue on Mario to look forward to now, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment