Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sleeplessness, Tiredness, and Other Related News

I haven't posted in a while. I can't name every movie I watched in March because I lost track of my list. I'm super stressed, and I am a straight B student eventhough I'm trying my hardest.

I don't sleep enough. No one sleeps enough really. But that's not my issue. Slight fatigue is nothing for me to fret over. Here's my issue: As of now I have been awake for 39 hours. My eyes ache at the sight of the computer screen when I'm focusing them on it, but when I close my eyes I can not sleep.

Please don't tell me I am not trying hard enough. Please. I'm tired of hearing "if you just closed your eyes and tried to sleep you'd sleep easily." That's NOT true. If so, I would have fallen asleep during the hour I lay in bed just now. And truthfully, after not sleeping for a day one shouldn't have to put in effort to rest. It should be natural!

As it is, I have been awake 39 hours. 39 hours (third time is the charm... plus, I wanted emphasize the fact that I have been awake for over a day and a half). I have a lot of homework and studying to do for Monday. That's what I'm going to do now. Really, there isn't time for me to waste. If I'm not resting, I shall work. Maybe then my mind will call it quits and I can sleep... That'd be amazing. As it is, I am going to leave now and do my Economics homework.

If I can't get the satisfaction of sleeping, I shall get the satisfaction of finishing one of my ten assignments. I think I should schedule an appointment with an insomnia doctor... It could really help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment